The travel website’s restaurant awards are based on customer ratings.
TripAdvisor reveals travellers’ top 10 favourite Irish restaurants
Chapter One, the Dublin restaurant which retained its one Michelin star this month, has been named as TripAdvisor’s best-rated restaurant in Ireland - writes irishtimes.com.
The travel website’s awards based on customer ratings featured four Dublin restaurants in its top-10 list.
As well as Chapter One, which is located in Parnell Square, Pearl Brasserie in Merrion Street was placed fifth, Mulberry Garden in Donnybrook was sixth, and and Forest Avenue in Sussex Terrace was 10th.
Second place in the list went to An Port Mór restaurant in Westport, followed by the Chart House in Dingle.
TripAdvisor’s number one restaurant in the world was The Black Swan at Oldstead in north Yorkshire. It is run by brothers Tommy and James Banks who took it over at the ages of 17 and 19.
Tommy Banks was the youngest British chef to win a Michelin star four years ago at the age of 24.
TripAdvisor’s top 10 list in Ireland
- Chapter One, Dublin
- An Port Mor Restaurant, Westport
- The Chart House, Dingle
- Finns’ Table, Kinsale
- Pearl Brasserie, Dublin
- Mulberry Garden, Dublin
- Rozzers Restaurant, Killeen House Hotel, Aghadoe
- The Lime Tree Restaurant, Kenmare
- Campagne, Kilkenny
- Forest Avenue, Dublin
- The Black Swan at Oldstead, Oldstead, United Kingdom
- Belmond Le Manoir aux Quat’Saisons, New Milton, United Kingdom
- Maison Lameloise, Chagny, France
- L’Auberge de l’Ill, Illhaeusern, France
- Martin Berasategui, Lasarte, Spain
- El Celler de Can Roca, Girona, Spain
- Restaurant Alcron, Prague, Czech Republic
- The Fat Duck, Bray on Thames, United Kingdom
- Ristorante Don Alfonso 1890, Sant’Agata sui Due Golfi, Italy
- DOC, Armamar, Portugal
Read other news of Dublin on our city guide.