Dublin is a small enough city. The chances of you bumping into someone you know is fairly high, but what'seven higher are the chances of you embarrassing yourself, and most likely, in front of someone you know.
15 Of The Very Most Shameful Things To Happen To You In Dublin
We don't know what it is about the city that gives us so many chances to enter a spiral of shame, but Dublin, we still love ya - writes lovindublin.com.
Here's the 15 most shame-inducing things that have happened to all in this fair city...
1. Being refused from Coppers
Pretty self-explanatory, if you don't get into Coppers, just go home.
2. A seagull robbing your chicken fillet roll
This is a very real thing, one of the members of the Lovin Dublin offices assures me. A very real thing.
3. Getting on a bus or Luas with an empty Leap Card
It's rush hour, you've managed to get on the bus and your Leap Card fails you. Off you shuffle through the many people absolutely staring you out of it.
4. Falling off your Dublin bike
You're in shock, you're in pain, the cars are beeping. Nightmare.
5. Seeing the Tinder date you ghosted in your local
Keep your head down, keep drinking and it will all be fine. Or so you tell yourself.
6. Purchasing coffee from Starbucks
Why? Why do that to yourself?
7. Getting the first Luas on your walk of shame home
You sit as inconspicuouslyas you can, but they know. Theyknow.
8. Being screamed at by the Viking Splash
All you're trying to do is go home and then you're victimised in this way.
9. Going to McDonald's on Grafton Street any time before 2AM
Anytime before that is just shameful and you're right to be embarrassed of yourself.
10. Flooring yourself while crossing the road on O'Connell street
The road is slippy when it's wet, okay?!
11. The Nitelink driver waking you up and you not knowing where you are
You swore this would be the last time...
12. Knocking a cyclist down
No matter how many times you apologise, nothing will erase the shame.
13. Walking around town with fake tan up to your neck, and no makeup on
14. Getting a rickshaw and not paying for it
This is more than shameful, and you're not a decent person, pal.
15. Giving wrong directions to tourists
God forbid someone ask you the difference between Northside and Southside...
Read also other news of Dublin on our site.